I'm a little like Cinderella:
So, Zendi is leaving on a mission and she needed to get rid of a lot of her kitchen stuff because she wouldn't be able to fit it in the car on her ride back to Nebraska. Hawaii and I are always looking for free stuff, so down we went to check out what Zendi was getting rid of. I saw 3 large plates, 5 small plates, 6 teacups with matching saucers, and 5 bowls. I was so excited to get real dishes, but I was missing quite a few from the set. Zendi told me the Skeener had taken the other big plates and some small plates. Oh, I was so bummed. Then I thought to myself, maybe Skeener would trade! We have more manly plates and some that neither Hawaii or I are attached to. So, I texted Skeener and asked, "Hey would you be willing to swap dishes? You can be completely honest. I will give you some of my big plates, if I can have two of Zendi's plates. But, if you have some sort of attachment to the green or the dishes themselves, I understand." Skeener was so nice and kindly told me that I could of course trade him. Hawaii and I jumped in the car and headed to his apartment. He had the china sitting on the table and he was giving me 4 plates and a bunch of the medium sized ones. I had only brought him two large plates to trade. He was more than happy to trade though.
We continued with the conversation, and Skeener said when he took the china he thought to himself, some girl might want a whole set. But, other people told him to just take what he wanted, so he did. I realized I was 'that girl.' But, I also joked, so you took the china just to get some girl to come to your apartment and visit you! It is almost like Cinderella. You have the missing china and the girl comes to you to get it back and you are the hero who has the rest of her china! Isn't that precious. We laughed so hard about it. A man steals china to get women. Bahaha, little did Skeener know I would be that 'some girl.' I am grateful I got my matching dishes though, and I told him he could come eat off them at my house whenever he wanted.
These are the dishes I traded for.
The other main event was Karrah graduated from Cougar College!!!!! Wooooo! She is one awesome lady, as you can see.
Well, I think that concludes the funnies for the week. I hope you enjoy it.
Peace out.
-the tall girl


No comments:
Post a Comment