A month has flown by and I haven't written. I can't believe it! I am now full time at work, so I will use that as my lame excuse of why I have not written. But, I have been recording key words to remind me of my funny stories and I have quite a few. I think they are pretty hilarious.
I want to see the Picture!
So, at work we have special badges that let us into the elevator towers and we can go anywhere in the building, whereas others are not allowed to do that. Leese told me it reminds her of Harry Potter and the place where all the good wizards gather...the name escapes me at the moment. But, one day all the interns went to the 26th floor to look out at the Salt Lake Valley. It was a beautiful day. On our way back down one of the elevator towers, we stopped on two floors. We saw a really awesome painting on the first floor we stopped at, we all leaned out the doors to take a quick peek because it was such an interesting picture. As we stop on the next floor to let a person off, Writer says oooo, look at that picture! I quickly leaned out the door and didn't realize the doors were shutting quickly. Smack! The door hit the side of my head and my reflexes pulled my head back in, and the doors didn't even think about stopping. I was laughing all the way back down to the 7th floor. All the interns thought it was pretty funny too. I was grateful I got my head out of those heartless doors on time. And, I am a survivor and we joke about it on our frequent elevator rides now.
I Get sooooo Tired
Well, working long days can get really tiring. I am always grateful that I can sleep on the train, but you always know that sleeping in public can be a scary event. I was sitting in the retro car riding home and I began to fall asleep. So, I shut my book and slowly put my head down towards my chest to fall asleep...at least that way you aren't gaping your mouth open to the public and the chance of snoring is greatly lessened. I was sleeping pretty deeply, but then I realized I was starting to drool! I hurried and wiped off my mouth and looked around pretending like nothing had happened. I noticed there was quite a bit of drool that was on my hand...I looked down again and noticed there was a stream of drool all the way down the front of my shirt!!! Ahhh! I couldn't believe it! Oh, I was so embarrassed. Luckily the drool had strategically placed itself down the buttons and I had large ruffles I could kind of cover things up with. Hehe, oh, I was dying. But, maybe it made someone laugh...then, that would be worth it. I would laugh and feel sorry for the person if I saw that happen to someone else.
Welp, don't worry, there will be more stories to come if these didn't quite get your tickler. If you aren't laughing, let me know and I can try to be better.
Peace out.
-the tall girl
Oh Tall Girl, you make me laugh. Thanks for updating your blog.
ReplyDeleteBoth stories were funny BUT the drool one made me laugh out loud.
ReplyDeleteBahahahah!! I think that's a tech-y laugh!! Thanks again!
ReplyDelete