Sunday, June 7, 2015

Food

I am still playing a little bit of catch up with my blogging, but I am almost there. And, this post may just be a result of it being fast Sunday...

FOOD
I realized my life kind of revolves around food. When I hear of an activity, I almost immediately wonder if there is food. Also, as I go back through my picture log on my phone, I have tons of pictures of food. I can’t very well take pictures of myself, so I guess I just settle for the food. I showed Grandpa some of my pictures today and he asked if some of them were selfies. I told him they kind of were, but it would be a true selfie if my phone wasn’t in the shot. He thought that was pretty funny. So, here are the pictures of my food and the stories to go with.

JJ: These little sandwiches were like four bites of deliciousness. I just thought they were adorable.



Mate de Coca: I work for Coke, so one of my coworkers gave me some mate de coca, needless to say, I didn’t drink it because I’m not sure exactly what’s in it.


Valentine’s Day Sugar Cookie: Probably the best sugar cookie I have ever had. I was skeptical, but wow it was delicious.


Cupcakes:  One was from Michelleigh to celebrate Valentine’s Day, and the other two were from random days at work.




Donuts: I love when people bring donuts to work, obviously it makes a special day because I felt the need to take a picture.




Kneaders’ leftovers:  This sandwich and brownie were divine. I caught the lady carrying the leftovers just at the right time and she gave them to me.


Month end lunch:  They bring yummy food in one day a month and I get to eat it.



Edible bouquet: You really get to eat the bouquet of fruit, we only got it because the person who it was for was out of town. Boy, it was yummy and that strawberry was huge!



Gummies: I got a great deal on these at the store, one package had 5 of the 8 blue…that never happens.


And, this was a while ago, but we cooked a lot of eggs for Break the Fast one Sunday and I just came upon the pictures. The pan that is on the stove was a wok, huge and deep...I had to use masterful skill to keep it from spilling everywhere.



Just about two weeks ago, as I was leaving Institute, BroWall insisted I take some bagels home. I tried to say that the three I had was enough, but he wouldn't take that for an answer.


This was a cake I made for Grandpa a while ago. It was sooooo yummy! I was grateful it turned out well for him. 


I think that is about everything I have about food for this post. Hopefully you enjoyed, all I know is now I am even more hungry. :)

Peace out.

-the tall girl

No comments:

Post a Comment