Friday, January 11, 2013

I am a blogger now

Life here in Utah is snowy! It has been snowing since last night, and on and off throughout the day. It is a winter wonder land. I enjoyed the warm weather of Arizona during Christmas break. Coming back to Utah was coming back to below zero weather...not fun. Besides the weather though, I am enjoying being back. 

It is different without cousin here as a roommate. I have never not lived with family in college. But, I lucked out with good ones. Kiley is the new addition this semester and she is wonderful. She just got back from her mission a few weeks ago and she is really nice. I think I have most of my stuff organized now, which feels really good. 

My school work isn't quite organized yet, but I am working on it. I just need to sit down and get crackin. I will be writing on this blog for the next semester and tweeting...both are required for my class and both I have never done before. Apparently the more you write, the better you get. We shall see. 

I feel like blogs are supposed to be funny or interesting or helpful. Each time I am going to try to post a funny story. It will be funny to me and hopefully be funny for the readers. So, here is my funny story of the week: 

Tuesday night I went around to the apartments in my ward delivering letters and the monthly Ensign. It is part of my calling. So, I get to this apartment and I feel like I know the guys who live there pretty well. I have hung out with them a few times and have known them for about six months....anyways, Curious answers the door and I said, "Hi Fred!!!" He looked at me like, I can't believe you just called me Fred, so I quickly said, "Oh my, you are not Fred, can we try this again please??" and I motioned for him to shut the door. I paused for a second, and then knocked again. When he opened it I said, "Hi Curious! How are you?!" ...we continued a short conversation and then parted ways. I felt terrible for calling him the wrong name, haha but I am glad that he let us rewind and play again. Phew. Forgetting people's names has happened a lot lately...I need to go back to calling everyone ummm.

Well, that's it. Peace out.

-the tall girl

No comments:

Post a Comment