Aren't we cute? Me and G-ma.
Story 1: On Sunday, G-ma and G-pa asked me to join the choir. So, I also joined them for practice afterwards. Kaymster joined me for practice too. Before we started, AuntieK brought out a big bag of assorted Hershey chocolates. Kaymster loaded her pockets, so I just played innocent and taught her that sharing is great by asking her for a bar whenever I wanted one. :) She did very well and shared. Then, Kaymster had to go the bathroom so I took her and showed her where it was. On our way back, she went on one side of the stage where the candy was. She grabbed a bar for her and she comes and sits down. I lean over and asked if she got me one. She happily finished hers and then went back to the bag to grab some more, this time for the both of us. AuntieK, who runs the choir practice, tells Kaymster that she needs to wait until the end. Of course, Kaymster plays innocent and says, "Oh, I was just getting some for her." Haha oops.....I didn't really ask her to get more for me, rather I just wanted to know if she had gotten some for me the first time...I probably turned red. Who wants a little kid blaming them. Not I.
Story 2: Monday night, I got home from G-parents and I was unpacking. I found an empty plastic bottle that I needed to throw away. I went into the living room and threw it across the kitchen to get it into the trashcan. It hit the wall, and bounced almost the whole way back to me. I said shoot picked it up and shot it again and I again missed. I finally just walked over and dropped it in. About 30 minutes later, I went over to our neighbors for a surprise bday party for another person in the ward. We were talking and Neighborgirl said that she came by a half hour ago and was about to knock on the door and then she heard something drop and someone say shoot. So she waited, and was about to knock again when she heard the sound again. She was a little concerned about what was happening and figured it wasn't a good time, so she just left. Hahah, just goes to show you better be careful with how loud you say things and remember that sound effects can be bad. I laughed so hard when she told me that. I hope that you can laugh at it too.
Well, 2 stories are really what I have time for, but I hope you enjoy them. In addition, check out this link and you can see a video of G-ma and me tubing. Yep, my grandparents are 83 and 84 and they went snow tubing with us. They are the bomb.com. :)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10100201055531834&set=vb.193302340&type=2&theater
Love you.
Peace out.
-the tall girl

Hey:) both of those stories are GOOD! I'll tell you, sometimes those little kids just rat you out! Anyway, I actually did laugh at the bottle story - haha!
ReplyDelete