Week full of interviews, school, assignments, tests, chatting, loving life....awesoemness as always. I did play basketball for a couple hours last Saturday. I was so sore and tired after that! Oh, I was exhausted and kind of disgusted with myself that I was so tired. I used to do two hours of basketball day after day. I must be gettin old. I will be turning 21 in less than a month. Yep, must be old. ;) Just kiddin. So, I do have a couple funny stories...
So, after this intense workout of mine, I went to the neighbors for a crepe party. I showed up and didn't really expect to see many people I knew. Homey was there and Bernard. Then, on the couch was a TA from Econ 110. What??? Haha, I recognized him immediately, but it is that awkward I don't know if he recognizes me. That was a long time ago....almost a year. So, I just kind of don't acknowledge him. After a while, he is sitting by me and he turns and asks, "Are you in any of my classes?" Haha I laughed and said, I know you from Econ 110. I took it last winter semester. He laughed and we made the connection and then it was small econ talk and then we actually introduced ourselves. Haha yay for knowing people. I am glad he did remember me.
Another....I had to buy a 'coke' for a stranger and give it to them. It didn't really have to be a coke, so I bought a Powerade for a stranger. I didn't know who to give it to, so I just carried it around with me everywhere for most of today. Still not giving it to anyone. Finally, I was with Bernard and Homey and we had just finished playing wallyball. They said, oh give it to that guy. So, I chased after him and ran as fast as I could and hollered, "Do you want a Powerade?" He turned and said flat out no. I was very disappointed. I said, please, you have been working out and you need to restore energy to your body. He said, no thanks. I said, are you sure, there is nothing wrong with it. He said, no give it to someone else. I couldn't believe it. Who would turn down a Powerade. So, I had to try again. Once again, this girl was walking out of the women's locker room and I could tell she had just gone swimming and so I chased after her and asked, "Do you want a Powerade?" She looked super surprised and kind of pleased but said, "Why, don't you want it?" I pulled the same, no there is nothing wrong with it, I just want to treat you to a Powerade. You just worked out and it will restore your electrolytes and stuff." She looked so happy and said thank you. It was quite an adventure. I have never been so happy to be-rid of a Powerade. I even got her my favorite kind, so it was a sacrifice. Great day.
Now, I am off to the G-parents. This is a spontaneous trip, and I am going with S-dog. We are delivering a computer to them and we will be training them on how to use it. Hahaha, it'll be an adventure.
Peace out.
-the tall girl
cool! Why did you have to give away a "coke"?
ReplyDeleteIt was an assignment for a class. We had to do it and then write about it, so I am glad I turned it into something funny so it would fit with the theme of all the rest of my posts. :)....sorry I wrote it quickly and I read through it again and some of it doesn't makes sense...oops.
ReplyDelete