Friday, March 15, 2013

Everyone's Hopes and Dreams for Me

I got an internship!!!!! Woohoo! I am so excited, and I will begin work in May and then continue through November. It is going to be great. I was working through a lot of the logistics today and every time I complete one thing I get excited all over again. That is a very good sign. We lost our waterpolo game this week, so we are out :( Luckily, I still have a chance at winning basketball! Woo! I don't know when our first game is, but I am excited. We are in the middle division so I think we have a good chance. Well, on to the funny stories because that's what is fun for me to write and you to read. 

This first story is more or less just look at this picture: 


Here you see my notes for business law. Is it a question that I am not doing well in the class? ;) Just kidding, this was just one little part of one day. I was falling asleep as I was writing, and you can see it kind of becomes unclear what I am actually trying to write down so I can remember....that's a problem when you begin to read over notes to study for exams.

NEXT!!! 

At institute a couple weeks ago, Vanceypoo attended. Oh, it was so glorious to see him! I was so excited when I got there, I gave him a big hug and throughout the lesson we made side comments and he put his arm around me...like any loving cousin would do. I chatted with him afterwards and enjoyed the refreshments as well. I was so happy I got to spend some time with him. 

On Sunday, BroWall came up to me and asked with a little twinkle in his eye, "Who was that you were with at institute?" I replied with a laugh and an explanation describing Vanceypoo as my awesome cousin. BroWall was so disappointed! He told me that he had gone home and told SisWall that I had a boyfriend and they were both SOOOOO excited! (Here is where the title of my post comes in). He was sure upset that I wasn't dating anyone, he claims me to be his favorite person. Don't we all wish haha. He was mostly embarrassed because he had to go home and tell SisWall that it was just my cousin.

Last one for the week:

To conclude, I will just give a little follow up the visit to the G-Parents. G-ma is a little overwhelmed with her new computer. I think it is actually a little terrifying for her. We tried to turn off the touch pad, and that wouldn't work. It is Windows 8 so S-Dog had to help her understand that. UDee bought a super intense printer instead of just purchasing a simple one...so that confused and overwhelmed G-ma too. We woke up Sunday morning and G-ma says to us, "I don't know what I did, but I pressed a button and the printer just started printing colored pages!" She was referring to the print head alignment pages. Oh, that made me laugh so hard. Of course she really has no idea what she pushed, so we just had to laugh and basically she shouldn't every press anything unless she is printing an envelope. Oh dear. S-Dog might have gotten a lot of calls this week for service.

Well, that wraps everything up. I hope you get a giggle or two from this. 

Peace out.

-the tall girl

No comments:

Post a Comment