Another week has flown by! I can hardly believe how fast time is flying. On Monday it felt like summer, and right now as I am typing, snow is falling from the sky! I knew the beautiful weather was too good to be true. It was a nice break from the cold though. Well, I have quite a few funny stories, so you better put your seat-belt on so you can enjoy the ride.
Numbero Uno - the star stretch
On Sunday, we had a Priesthood/RS dinner. They beat us in HTeaching stats, so we had to make them dinner. They brought dessert, and we enjoyed chatting. Eventually, they started to put the chairs and tables away. I was enjoying sitting and admiring the happenings. Hawaii and I decided we didn't want to leave, so we sat in our chairs until everyone had finally left. Many times they asked if they could take our chairs, but we didn't really want them to...we were capable of putting them away.
When everyone had gone, I decided to show Hawaii the star stretch. You lay on your back and you spread your feet and arms out. It relaxes basically every muscle in your body. So, she hopped down with me and we were laughing and we thought it would be super funny if someone walked in and saw us. Welllll....my thoughts came turned to real life. In walked Bishop. Yep, he came in and saw us, and we all busted up laughing. He had come to see if there was any food left and he just found Hawaii and I lying on the floor. We all laughed, I think it made his day.
Numbero Dos
In my iSYS class, I sit by Clark. We have a grandeo time by talking and laughing throughout the class. One day he looked at me and asked, "So, what is your real name?...Catherine..." I said, no it is Kitt or you can call me Kittrisha. He laughed and said, "What, are your parents black?" Hahaha, no, no they are not...
Numbero Tres
Finally, Wednesday night, I had just finished drinking some chocolate milk. We were just chillin after institute. Hawaii came up behind me and and put her arms around me. I raised my arm to put it around her, but my cup tipped and there was still a little bit of chocolate milk in it...slash...onto her glasses and forehead. Oops. Laughter continued and I felt terrible, but it was hilarious. Good times my friend, good times.
Well, that is about it from here at Cougar College. Livin life and lovin it.
Peace out.
-the tall girl
Baha my favorite is #2. Made me laugh out loud.
ReplyDelete