Friday, March 1, 2013

Do you want my parking spot?

My goodness gracious, it is March already. I can't believe it! I will tell one story that is maybe funny, but here are some pictures of my recent life adventures....being in a musical. We did 7 Brides for 7 Brothers, it was awesome and so much fun! Homey is my partner, so you'll see him in these pics. Some are from practices and some from the live performance. Make sure to watch the video too :)

starting the polka



 i look like i am sneezing, but this is called a cake lift....pretty cool aye?
the whole group 



moral support 

 the two of us basically goofed around whenever we could.




It was quite the ordeal. And to quote Leese, we were the best in the whole show. I wish you could hear the lyrics on the video. They are quite funny. 

Story #1: This past Tuesday night, I played in an entire basketball game without a sub and then I went and played waterpolo and then my visiting teachers came over and then I went to bed. But, my body was exhausted, so I was sure that I wouldn't be able to run the mile to volleyball and still be able to play. I decided to drive to class. I parked in a mass parking lot, and when I came back to the lot, a girl pulled up by me and asked would you like a ride to your car? I thought to myself, oh she wants my spot, sure! Haha how funny. Only once I was in the car did I realize I had just gotten in a vehicle with a stranger....but, she was super nice and I could tell she would be of no threat. Thankfully I go to BYU. So, she asked where I parked and I thought I told her the right row, but in a car you go a lot farther quicker than you do by foot. So, we went a couple isles too far and we probably drove around the lot for 10 minutes where as if I had been on foot I could have found it a lot quicker. Haha, she probably thought I was crazy. I seriously couldn't remember the type of car I had and I couldn't remember where I parked. It was embarrassing, but I did eventually find it and I drove away and she got my spot. Moral of the story: remember where you park and don't get in the car with strangers. Oops. :)

Hope this brings you some joys and laughs. 

Peace out.

-the tall girl


2 comments:

  1. You have got to be more careful!!!!! I don't care where you go to school, that is scary! Mom's shouldn't read things like that:) Well, I loved the pictures and it looks like you had LOTS of fun. Love you lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the pictures. I personally thought the story was funny, but kind of creepy at the same time, but more funny. Anyway, it sound like life is super busy but fun too. Love you.

    ReplyDelete